Knickerbocker Apartments provides HUD subsidized housing to independent seniors 62+ who desire comfortable living space requiring minimal upkeep while, at the same time, seek the enjoyment and support of having other seniors nearby. A Service Coordinator is on staff who can assist residents in obtaining personal services when recovering from illness or surgery in addition to other services that are available.
Please contact the Knickerbocker Apartments Leasing Office to request information and to schedule your personal tour of our facility.
We invite you to call or email us at your convenience. Our office is staffed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. You can also use the contact form on this website to send us a message.
27100 Knickerbocker Road
Bay Village, Ohio 44140
Phone: (440) 871 – 3234
Fax: (440) 871 – 9766
TTY: (800) 750-0750
- We offer 168 Suites
- Studio Units start at $450 up to $507
- One Bedroom Units are $583 up to $656
- Low monthly rent includes all utilities, 70 free cable stations, and self regulated heating and cooling
- Located within walking distance of restaurants, banks, grocery stores and pharmacy
- Applicants may qualify for rental assistance depending on income and medical expenses