The Knickerbocker Senior Apartments provides housing to independent seniors 62+. A Service Coordinator is on staff to assist residents with insurance needs, scheduling for medical services, completing applications and counseling. We also have a Senior Center inside our building for activities, bus trips, and catered lunches. We offer some HUD subsidies at the Knickerbocker.
Please contact the Leasing Office at the Knickerbocker Senior Apartments to request information. Our office is staffed Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. You can also use the contact form on this website to send us a message.
Knickerbocker Senior Apartments
27100 Knickerbocker Road
Bay Village, Ohio 44140
Phone: (440) 871 – 3234
Fax: (440) 871 – 9766
TTY: (800) 750-0750
We are not currently renting during construction but will be happy to accept an application.
- Our building has 147 Apartments
- One Bedroom Units are $630 a month
- Super One Bedroom Units are $ 725 a month
- Monthly rent includes all utilities, 70 free cable stations, and self-regulated heating and cooling
- We are located within walking distance of restaurants, banks, grocery stores, and a pharmacy
- Applicants may qualify for rental assistance depending on income and medical expenses